17 Sep Crucial Steps to Prep for Your Webinar
Webinars are awesome but OMG they’re also a lot of work. Make sure you prep with these fabulous tips from Naadia Jackson-Amiga from Uniqueness Solutions. Naadia walks us through ‘Crucial steps to prep for your Webinar’.
Naadia started her business when she was 24 years old. She always loved technology and has a degree with Technology and had worked in a corporation. In 2006, she was pregnant with her first child and that was when she wanted to do work from home and not in a company anymore. She went on a business with a friend then, for 3 or 4 years, it was going pretty great but it was a lot of travelling around a lot. She left that and then decided to be more at home and started Uniqueness Solutions for mum-entrepreneurs. What problem does she solve? She takes the pain from launching webinars and get sorted on the tech sides.
In this podcast, Naadia shares:
If you’re worrying about stuff, then ask for help! There’s so many different ways of doing it when it comes to technology, but start easy and do one thing at a time.
Naadia shares tips on webinars:
- If you want to do webinars, determine first what you want after the webinar: build a database, put your brand up there or sell your product.
- Webinars are great space to build rapport with your audience.
- Prior to the webinar, email or advertise to get it out there. Make it in a way that is exciting, makes your audience want to see it.
- Look at what systems you are going to use. There are free systems or sophisticated webinar platforms. Zoom is free up to 100 people and free recording up to 40 minutes.
- I always suggest if you are starting, start with a cheaper system to get your brand out there. When you are starting to get a lot of people in, that’s when you should invest to a paid or sophisticated system.
- Think about the marketing side for your webinar.
- Make sure when your marketing in your webinar, make sure that you do it at a certain time that’s gonna work with the people your marketing to.
- Before you start, make sure everything is in place.
- You need to know your target market.
- Sell value not only about your product.
- Build urgency through your webinar.
- Leadpages is great to partner with your webinar.
- Know how long your target market wants to get on your webinar.
What you need tech-wise:
- You need to have a really good internet connection.
- Clear and fantastic mic.
- Quiet room.
Integrating all the pieces of the puzzle together to make it really work. Naadia’s adds her webinar organizer service where you can use their own webinar system and get it all organized for you in your sales funnel.
Links mentioned in this Episode
I'm super excited to be chatting today with the hilarious and heart-centred Tanya McQueen. We ... Read more